Spring Registration is Open!
Registration opens for all new and returning students on December 5 – we’re excited to dance with you. All of the information you need to register should be right here on this page, but feel free to give us a call or send us an email if you have any questions.
Please note: If you already have an account with McDonald Dance Academy, you DO NOT need to create a new account. Use your current login and password to register for classes at Arlington Dance Academy.
CLICK HERE to see a schedule of classes by day!
Our spring session is a 17 week session. Classes start Saturday, January 14 and run through May 18.
Tuition is as follows:
$250 per 17 week session for a 30 minute class (this includes a small costume for an in-studio showing)
$272 per 17 week session for a 45 minute class
$306 per 17 week session for a 60 minute class
$340 per 17 week session for 1 hour + class
Placement Class Information
Please call the studio to set up a trial class to determine the best fit for your dancer in our level system.
How to Register for Classes
To register, select your next step:
- Current dancers at McDonald Dance: Register by logging in to “My Account” to choose your classes and submit your payment.
- First time logging in to the new registration system? Then, you will need to set up your password.
- To set up your password, visit the “My Account” log in page and choose the “Reset your password” link.
- Enter your email address on file with McDonald Dance and choose “Continue” to finish the process. If you do not recall the email address you have on file, please contact the studio.
- New to the studio? Please create an account. Visit the “My Account” login page and select “Create an Account.” After you create an account, you can complete the registration process.
- Need to make a payment? Log in to your account.
- When registering, you will see a pre-selected list of classes that reflect your class placement.
- For more information on a class, including class price, length, description and dress code, click on the class name.
If you have any questions about the registration or payment process, please give us a call (847) 342-1060.