Fall Registration is Open!
Registration opens for all new and returning students on August 8 – we’re excited to dance with you. All of the information you need to register should be right here on this page, but feel free to give us a call or send us an email if you have any questions.
Please note: If you already have an account with McDonald Dance Academy, you DO NOT need to create a new account. Use your current login and password to register for classes at Arlington Dance Academy.
We’re working on redesigning our website. Stay tuned!
We look forward to seeing you at our Open House on August 20 and 21.
CLICK HERE to see a schedule of classes by day!
Our fall session is a 16 week session. Classes start Saturday, August 27 and run through Thursday, December 22.
Tuition is as follows:
$256 per 16 week session for a 45 minute class
$288 per 16 week session for a 60 minute class
$320 per 16 week session for 1 hour + class
Upcoming August Events
Saturday, August 20 10:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday, August 21 12:00pm – 2:00pm
If you have missed the placement class, please call the studio to set up a trial class to determine the best fit for your dancer in our level system.
Saturday, August 20 2:00pm & Sunday, August 21 2:00pm
Placement classes are for students with previous dance experience age 9 and older who are new to Arlington Dance Academy. Younger dancers should register according to our age guidelines.
How to Register for Classes
To register, select your next step:
- Current dancers at McDonald Dance: Register by logging in to “My Account” to choose your classes and submit your payment.
- First time logging in to the new registration system? Then, you will need to set up your password.
- To set up your password, visit the “My Account” log in page and choose the “Reset your password” link.
- Enter your email address on file with McDonald Dance and choose “Continue” to finish the process. If you do not recall the email address you have on file, please contact the studio.
- New to the studio? Please create an account. Visit the “My Account” login page and select “Create an Account.” After you create an account, you can complete the registration process.
- Need to make a payment? Log in to your account.
- When registering, you will see a pre-selected list of classes that reflect your class placement.
- For more information on a class, including class price, length, description and dress code, click on the class name.
If you have any questions about the registration or payment process, please give us a call (847) 342-1060.